- What is the sentiment that pulls customers towards this product?
- How effective is your spending towards marketing works?
- What are the historic orders at different levels of granularity—monthly, weekly, daily, or even hourly?
- How can customer behavioral patterns influence demand forecasting?
- How much did the impact of the technological achievement of this process?
Since demand is a dynamic concept, several factors and sub-factors can affect the forecasting process. However, along with this data, achieving this level of SKU prediction can be done accurately with a data analytics approach to demand forecasting.